Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency is committed to openness, transparency, accountability, and responsiveness as we work to provide a broad range of services and programs for residents and communities in the City and County of Sacramento. We highly value the public’s trust in our performance as a public agency. We seek to inform and engage all stakeholders in our communities and neighborhoods by providing timely information and access to reports, documents, and opportunities that will enable the public to take an active role in decision-making. This page was created to enhance our customers’ ability to access this information.
The information is organized into the following sections:
- SHRA Overview
- Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Commission Agendas and Information
- Financial, Performance, and Planning Documents
- Statements of Economic Interests/Form 700
- Public Notices and Required Postings
- Subpoenas/ Summons/ Claims/ Public Records Request Information/ Public Records Act Disclosures
- Information regarding SHRA-owned property
The annual reports below show the highlights of SHRA accomplishments and financial reports.
Viewable 2018 Annual Report
For easier viewing, expand the book to a full page by clicking on the at the bottom right corner.